Invitation Inspirations

Thursday, January 22, 2009

So, even though our invitations are designed (by Aaron!), I wanted to post the inspiration for the invitation. I think we were able to capture the best elements of the inspiration invitations and I am so very excited about how well our invitation came out!


I loved the monogram on this invitation. 













I liked the use of color and the design elements. 









                         
I liked the horizontal design of this invitation,
as well as the pattern used on the left.

                          
                                                  









I liked the look and feel of the handmade paper
and the design pressed into the paper at the bottom.










I liked the use of one bold graphic in the corner. 









The pattern used and the way in which the names
were incorporated into the design was appealing.













The "Arts and Crafts Movement" feel of 
this design made it feel vintage and the
simplicity was stunning. 
                                                    

0 comments: