July 25, 2009

Saturday, October 11, 2008

I finally have a church reserved for my wedding next summer. West End Church of Christ is where the wedding ceremony will be held. It is a very beautiful church and I am so glad to have found it. July 25th, 2009 is the day Aaron and I will finally be married. I am now focusing on the reception location. I have a couple of places I am going back and forth on, just have to get more information from one. Price is right for both, for which I am very thankful. The wedding party has also been finalized and most know, just a few more to ask. Plan are moving forward. I am thankful for this. 


I made it through the past couple of weeks, especially this past week. It was very difficult, but everything came into place and went better than I could have imagined a week like the last to go. I will be able to enjoy this weekend as last weekend was spent doing homework. Thank you if you said a prayer for me this week. I know for sure I wouldn't have been able to make it through this week without the help of God and I acknowledge this fully. 

Next weekend we have "Autumn Day", which is a replacement for Fall Break. Aaron and I are thinking about getting some student tickets and going to Disney Land for the day. I am really excited as I have only been to Disney World and that was back in 1999 and we had to evacuate because of a hurricane. It should be a lot of fun. 

0 comments: