The Wedding: Bridesmaid Dresses 2

Friday, February 13, 2009

Hello my beautiful girls! I just want to say how truly blessed I am to have you in my life and to have you standing beside me on July 25th. Below are the dresses I like the best from David's Bridal. What I would like to do as far as the bridesmaids dresses go is to hopefully have everyone in a different dress. I like that look better than all the bridesmaids in the same dress, plus you can pick a dress you might wear again or at least something you will feel comfortable in. Leave a comment letting me know which one you prefer. They are all the same price ($135). Let me know what you think!

                                                     Dress #1


Dress #2


Dress #3



Dress #4



Dress #5



Dress #6




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I like number 6 the best, but they all are pretty. Cannot wait till spring break so we can see each other again hopefully.

Anonymous said...

After trying them on, I liked dress #1 on me the best.

And if anyone wants me to send them pictures of the dresses that I took, let me know. I also emailed them to Audrey so she has them as well.