The House

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

 So, many have been asking me to take photos of our new rental house. We absolutely love it and it really helps make Asheville feel even more like home. Here are some photos of the house. I included most of the rooms. I did leave out the guest bedroom and the laundry room/studio. (The laundry room is actually a good size. The washer and dryer are in a closet which leaves for a lot of space. Aaron said I could use that space for a studio so I am going to give it a coat of paint and dress it up soon. I just haven't gotten around to it just yet!) I would love to hear what you all think. Keep in mind that the pictures just don't do the house justice.


      


















                                        I absolutely love the older details!

















 I use these as a pantry. It saves me lots of cabinet space. So thankful for the storage! The pantry and the bookcase are both in a large hallway connecting all the rooms except the dining room and laundry room. 


                  Love the bookcases as well. Finally a place to store them all!







4 comments:

Brenda Williams said...

Lovely pictures, Audrey! The house looks spacious and the paint colors are beautiful. The entrance/front deck area looks like a great place to entertain. Can't wait to see it in person.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey Audrey,

I just tried to comment, but it messed up! Anyway, your home is beautiful! Hope you are well.

Happy Anniversary!
-Blair

Sarah Smith said...

That is one cute house!